-The Water Heater Experts-
What's included in a basic installation?
• Delivery of new water heater to your home.
• Disconnection of existing unit
• Installation of new water heater of the same size, installed in the same unobstructed area and reconnection of existing gas, electric, water and venting lines.
• Provision of nipples, couplings and copper tubing for direct reconnect
• Testing of new water heater to insure proper operation
• Final cleanup of job site and walk-through with customer
• Haul away of existing unit for disposal (excluding stone-lined water heaters)
• Additional charges may apply: Building permit and new building code upgrades may be required by your local municipality.